How to Configure Google Drive Integration?
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a cloud-based storage solution that allows you to save files online and access them anywhere from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Some of Google Drive’s other key features:
- Storing files: By default, Google gives you 15 GB of free storage space across Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos. If you ever hit that limit, you can always pay for more space by upgrading to a Google One account.
- Sharing files: Files are private until you share them. But at any time, you can invite others to view, edit, or download files and documents.
- Accessing files from anywhere: Files can be accessed from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Offline access is also available.
- Comprehensive search: Drive can recognize images and even text in scanned documents, making searching for files even easier.
- Secure storage: Drive files are protected by an AES256 or AES128 encryption, the same security protocol used on other Google services.
How to Configure Google Drive Integration in Stackposts?
Click this link to create a Google app: https://console.developers.google.com/projectcreate
Watching this Guide video to get more detail:
How to get Support from the Developer Team?
Please open the ticket here to get support detail from our developer team.