What Is PayPal?
PayPal is an electronic commerce company that facilitates payments between parties through online transfers. PayPal allows customers who establish an account on its platform, is connected to a user’s credit card or checking account.
You can understand PayPal with some basic ideas:
- PayPal is an online payment platform that offers individuals and businesses low-cost services.
- PayPal has been its own company since 2015.
- In addition to online payments, PayPal also offers a variety of related services including debit cards for payments, credit card readers for small merchants, and lines of credit.
- PayPal is considered a very secure method of sending payments online.
When you purchase an Extended license Stackposts that you will have PayPal Payment Gateway
How to Configure PayPal in Stackposts?
Required events: Payment sale completed, Billing subscription cancelled
- Note: This feature is only available for the Extended License
Watching this Guide video to get more detail:
How to get Support from the Developer Team?
Please open the ticket here to get support detail from our developer team.